Search...

Monday, August 5, 2013

{ I'M GETTING MARRIED! }


Have I mentioned that yet?  I am getting so excited... it's only 2 months away!


I spent quite a while finding the perfect countdown for my wedding website and boy are there a TON out there!  Feel free to visit my wedding website :)

Here are a few of my faves:




  Wedding Website 



WiddlyTinks.com
 These show the months not a day/hour/minute... good for longer engagements or father out...

  Wedding Countdown Ticker



wedding tickers


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

This site has one that is by far my favorite { CLICK HERE } ... but it does not embed... for kicks and giggles, click on demo and you will see the bride slide over to the groom for the countdown to 0!


Enjoy!

Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! In order to *keep it clean and pretty* I will approve your comment shortly. Have a fabulous day!